Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-12 Origin: Site
This chapter gives you a outline of transaction process,to make our business easier and painless.
1. Find out the products you need: A. Find them from our catalog B. Online inquiry C. Provide pictures.
2. Contact or call our sales team, and tell us your request, if necessary, to ask for samples.
3. Get a competitive quotation based on no purchase commitment.
(Please contact our sales staff once you have selected products that fit your needs, and ask us to provide a quote service based on no purchase commitment.)
4. To provide your accurate information of the consignee(company name,address,tel and fax), and confirm the product name,color,quantity,quality requirements,port of destination,price,payment,delivery time and other information.
5. Based on the above information, our sales personnel will make Proforma Invoice with our company remittance route to you. (If necessary, both sides sign, and fax back)
6. You pay deposit according to remittance route. After we receive the deposit, we will confirm with you and begin to arrange production.
7. We will report the order of production schedule regularly during the production.
8. After the completion of goods, we’ll book shipping space.
9.After goods are shipped on board, shipping company will give us the Bill of Lading(B/L).
10. We’ll send the copy of B/L,Packing List and Commercial Invoice to you by fax or email.
11. You can check with shipping company whether the goods are shipped according to the contact information of shipping company on the B/L.
12. After the shipment of goods is confirmed,you can pay the balance to us with care.
13. After received the balance,we will send the original B/L, Packing List, Commercial Invoice to you by express(DHL,TNT or FedEx).To avoid loss of documents, we’ll provide express tracking number so that you can track the documents’ status.
14. After receipt of the documents, you wait for goods arrival at port, and then handles customs clearance and other import procedures. During the period, our sales personnel will try best to cooperate to make sure you receive the goods as soon as possible.
15. Import Clearance
If the customs need to open the container to check the cargo, consignee or his agent must supervise to open the container on site and check the container number and seal number carefully ( very important ) for avoiding the loss of cargo.
16.You may feed back you views and complaint at any time during use. We shall esteem and give very careful attention to any feedback from you.